I don't know about you, but when I pick up a home decor magazine, walk through the office supply section, or peruse the thrift store, I get the chills. Why does this odd phenomena happen? Because I am constantly on the lookout for ways to (re)organize and revitalize my craft and office space. I love seeing what's new that I would have never noticed, love to see how others repurpose things like a bucket to hold rolls of paper or even a tea cup to hold brads, and I love that when I've run out of ideas, someone's got one for me (hopefully, I can be that someone for whoever reads this). If I happen to find something rad, I'll gladly share (and nevermind if you already discovered it three years ago and it's already going out of style...I'll still be excited about that find!). :)
In the meantime, check out the group Scrap Spaces and Beyond on Flickr. There are ideas on using vintage printers racks and also a guy who makes the coolest custom shelves. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I love all the organizing stuff too. Sadly, I tend to like the organizing gizmos and notebooks and files and boxes more than actually keeping things organized. :-)
Happy night!
Melissa
Post a Comment